Monday, October 24, 2011

Birds Of a Feather Flock Together..

I did this Mani on my new fake hand! My Boyfriend keeps asking why im painting the hand of his blow up doll. Its impossible to wear polish and change it this often with work (taking off everyone else's polish takes mine off to) So I usually stick to a gel french( Boring, I know). I might give the hand a name eventually, but for now I'll just call it Hand. Maybe I'll let the bf name her, since he knows her so well.

Anyways the polishes used are Orly Brand:
The purple shimmer which is gorgeous is called "Fowl Play"
And the turquiose is called "Lucky Duck"

Doing a different color on the ring finger is an attention grabber, and can really give attention to a awesome polish. Without over doing it with to much nail art.


I really like the colors. However, I can say I was a little dissapointed that they each took about 4 coats to reach Opacity. When most OPI polishes I use here at work ""usually"" only take 2 coats.

The purple is actually really awesome up close, but I'm at work and my camera on my phone couldn't get the shimmer and glitter pieces in this picture.


So after looking at this I decided to give you another option to make the ring finger pop on this mani. I added a few turquoise gems to it , you can also see the dimension to the purple polish a little better here:

No comments:

Post a Comment